Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Anniversary - The two of us


It's been a year. A whole of tears, sweat, anger, exasperation and happiness. I've never been the sort who can actually settle down, or so I thought. Apparently, relationship is really about self-discovery.

You've been a great friend, teacher, lover, boyfriend and so much more. You've made me happy over the highest mountains and drove me way up the wall. You've made me "screamed" at you, at the same time, realised how much I love you.

It's been a great year. Despite how many times we made each other cried and let each other down. Not forgetting, the many times which we wanted to give up? Didn't we? It's been a tough journey for us. Thanks for sharing this part of my life and continuing to do so with each passing day.

3 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey honey. Happy one year.

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Rixen said...

sweet. nice photo.

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger dree said...

Thanks rick ^^ Though u can still read the words on the text book. XP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home