Thursday, September 14, 2006

Mathematics for Genius


As I carefully work my way through my homework last night, this morning, this afternoon as well as tonight (Yes I took THAT long), I can't help but wonder.

Wonder who on earth thought putting maths and econs together would be a good idea. It's really boring and difficult. Economics was the best subject in the world, until maths decided to sneak in.

This MFE (maths for econs) thing is really not for me. Think I'll burn tons of time just to do the homework and consulting for help, cause I am just not genius enough.

Nonetheless I've managed to crawl through every question and did a pretty piece of work. I've actually completed a hideous piece of assigment!

To think I thought FA(Financial Accounting) was a fuss, MFE is driving me to hell >.<

God save us all.

2 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger jun`de said...

hey!
just rolling in to say hi!
homework just gets so difficult ya?
dont give up!

get on,
push on,
strive on!

-t3ck

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger dree said...

Thanks CT!
Hope you're doing fine as well ~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home