Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Cravings, casted aside

With this persistent craving to party and unwind tonight. I really wish I have the free time to play and sleep for hours till afternoon. Unfortunately, time is against me this week.

So, to butter my soul up, I decided to give myself a breather by doing some of those cute quizzes online. It was fun - reminds me of the secondary sch days when I had a lot of free time to do such surfings and about the times when the "gang" blog a lot.

I am too greedy for comfort. I need a better unwinding activity than just surfing. Yet for now, I've to set things straight and get back to work.

Meeting early in the morning and loads of important stuffs coming up this week. Test, presentations, annual general meeting..

Oh man.. the scintilating lights of the big city! To love it and hate it!

And here's a lil something from one of the quizzes I did earlier :)

You Are A Blueberry Martini

You are a eclectic drink - liking to change drinks and venues often.

You are usually the first of your friends to find a cool new dive bar or cocktail.

You should never: Drink mystery drinks strangers hand you. Unless you want to wind up in foreign country.

Your ideal party: Is mobile, hopping from party to party.

Your drinking soulmates: Those with an Orange Martini personality.

Your drinking rivals: Those with a Chocolate Martini personality.

What Flavor Martini Are You?

So do you have Orange Martini's personality?

2 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How unfortunate, I'm a chocolate Martini.
Go away. Go.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger dree said...

Ohnoes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home