Thursday, December 28, 2006

Moment of Thoughts

I really prefer to believe it's better to live normally. You know..be a good angelic one, and all. But it just gets tough for me. And I hate it when people I love makes it difficult for me.

The loving and protection is taking the wrong turn, as always I guess. Though I've grown to learn to be more appreciative of intentions. Nonetheless, they harm me instead.

The world I chose could has been empty and meaningless. Random. Void. But I rather have that, than to be let down. Disappointed. Which is so much darker, to have someone dashing all your hopes and things you hold dear.

Maybe I assume too much. Maybe I am too optimistic. Expect too much from the people I love. Maybe I should just pretend that I don't feel how I feel tonight, and fall asleep. And pretend everything is fine.

Maybe it's my fault in the first place to begin with. I just keep pretending and pretending..sometimes everything becomes blurred.

2 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah lau haha, yr english very hard to understand, need to read a few times then can know, but then again, put sad moments aside(may sound hard but not really tat hard if u try) and stay happy always...

19 years old liao must learn to take care of yearself, cheer up!! ^_^

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger `leenosophy*\ said...

smilesmile! still say i stupid...
linklink.
justgrey.blogspot.com


-eileen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home