Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Boundless

It's just one of those emo nights for me. Been such a long time since I've blogged something. Life for me can be put simply into two words. "Busy" and "Busier". And finally my presentations are over. And slowly, one by one, I clear my post-it notes which flood my desktop.

It's such a heartening feeling, you know. To just press the CTRL+T button (to trash) on your post-it note knowing that you have completed your task. Seeing those BOLD RED words on your post-it notes disappear one by one. The feeling is almost therapeutic!

As my overactive mind wanders off tonight, I decided by writing a little something that was looming around by my mind this evening.

Love boils down to nothing
Nothing but grief
Nothing but pain
Nothing but memories to cherish always
Nothing but stories to throw them away

Love grows from nothing
Nothing but illusions
Nothing but delusions
Nothing but imaginations that plays
Nothing but dreamings of the day

Love peaks from loving
Loving that boils to none
Loving that grows from none
Loving that toys the mind
Loving that deceits the heart

Love comes from nothing
And ceases to nothing
Love is nothing
But a mere excuse to love

Just take it with a pinch of salt, and have a great week ahead!
Study week is coming! Exams are coming! Oh boy oh BOY! I can't wait to play :P (okay, maybe that's a little TOO long run for now)

2 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boy can only apologize. - boy, tired yet walking...

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... i am so damn sian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home