Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sports Clinic


Finally our execution for the project began. And look! We have the pinky-wabbit Nesquik Strawberry Milk, many thanks to Nestle and not forgetting Clamen who got us this sponsorship.


These packets of Nesquik are sooo amazingly cute and "junior" sized. In a way it looked kinda gay, being small, pinkieee and all.

Nonetheless, everyone enjoyed the free strawberry milk. The kids and...us - the bigger kids.

The execution of the sports clinic was really fun. Well, not only do the kids benefit, I myself kinda enjoyed playing frisbee as well. To some sense it changed my perception of sports.

Though I had to sacrifice my nails by cutting them all short cause of the frisbee game. As the frisbee was so fast that it kept chipping my nails each time I attempted to catch it. I got so fed-up that I just cut my nails all short.

*glance at fingers* Now they look kinda glum. Really..

(Bimbotic as it sounds. There's some sense of attatchment I guess. For the last time I cut my nails this short was back in seconday school when I was forced to, by some moron.)

Nonetheless, the sacrifice was quite worth it. I had fun playing with the kids. And most importantly, the kids enjoyed our company, appreciated us and learnt to play the wonderful game of ultimate frisbee.

Yea and I still love the Nesquik packets. So freaking cute!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home