Monday, January 22, 2007

The past few days

The past few days. They were quite bad really. You know, to be stripped away from your laptop. It must have sounded totally absurd to you. But really, without my laptop life sucks.

I just finished writing my "creative" essay. Oh my. Hopefully my bluffing can get me somewhere. I mean, at least a decent grade for effort! It might not be the most beefy and coherent work I've yakked. But at least I took quite a fair bit to produce something pseudo-scholarly.

I am sick and I can't go for band these days. I've got some lip allergy. Probably from my lip balm. That's like totally tragic. You use a lip balm hoping that it'll make your lip better, instead it gives you some allergy. Oh my oh my, it hurts. I can't buzz for nuts. Really.

So, I've put myself out of action from any horn frenching for as long as it takes for me to recover.

* * * * *

Oh! And did I mention the great tanning session which gave me burnts in the rainy weather and loads of movies movies. That certainly brightened by days without my laptop, you know?

And now, I've completed my essay, gotten my tan, enjoyed myself a fair bit. The past few days ain't that bad without my laptop. However I've learned to appreciate my laptop more? And also reminded myself for another time, not to get Acer again, unless they improve?

For now, things are fine. Especially when I've finished my essay. Boy, it really isn't my forte at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home