Sunday, May 20, 2007

Back

I am finally back from Australia. Actually I got back on Friday. However I am still super tired. I went for a shopping spree with my mum today. It's really crazy, we walked and talked and eat and pick and bought. By evening we were so tired. I could barely walk anymore.

Well, I am suppose to be updating the Symphonia blog now. Or rather that was what I had planned to do. The entries are stuck at day 2 since last night. However, I am really shagged out. No inspiration, no mood. Besides, I just fell sick. I deserve a rest day. :(

Down with a bad sore throat which is getting on my nerves. And all I can hope for now is that I won't lose my voice completely tomorrow when I meet my darling.

Life's been great so far despite the lull period now, I guess. Perth was great. Though not super exciting or anything. However it was refreshing and quite rejuvenating on the whole, I like it. And my final verdict for the trip: I still love Singapore, my very own bed and the tasty local food. *SLURPS*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home