Monday, January 29, 2007

Moments for thought

Life has been full of sunshine these days. At the same time, I am so tired now.

Was doing a bit of microecons in preparation for the mid terms. Oh my oh my, it's hard! I am starting to feel the need to study harder. Need to pull my grades up up and up! And the coming weeks are going to get tougher. I really really can't wait for summer!

My lips had finally recovered. And I'll be frenching horn again tomorrow. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. I really hate band pracs on Tuesdays. Like one whole day of work since morning topping it up with band prac till late PLUS the Creative Thinking class the next morning. This is just such an ultimate combo that sure as hell drives me crazy.

Nonetheless, thank goodness in the midst of chaotic bullshits, I still love my life. So complete. :):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home