Saturday, September 30, 2006

Drowned

It's been yet another gruelling week for me. Been really sick the past few days. The stomach flu was really killing me. It got so bad that I couldn't help but just sleep through my day and night. Thank goodness I am so much better now. I can eat the tasty food. I even had my cold cut trio sub today with the band peeps. YUMMY~!

Truly pampered with food. And truly appreciate my wellness. :D

The schedule is crazy next week (and probably for the rest of the school). But I've got this craving for a tan again! Watching my tan fade away slowly day by day, basking in the sun sounds like a fantastic idea. Sipping cocktails while reading some bimbotic magazines! That's life man! Don't you agree? :P

BUT! Maybe not.

Perhaps, I'll just do more schoolwork, work on presentations, assignments, revise and spend time pampering my s/o. Which sounds kinda good as well. Then I'll have more time for the rest of the week.

Decisions, decisions. Drowning our lives away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home