Saturday, June 30, 2007

I just kept asking myself why do I persist in doing what I do although I know it's not the way I want it to be.

Maybe it's because that I just keep hoping. Hoping that things will change. Hoping and hoping. I think that's what it was all about. Hoping it'll be better, for myself and for most others.

Sometimes, it makes me hate myself. Like doing so much, caring so much, though I know it probably didn't matter to much people, and it'll not make me closer to what I intend to achieve whatsoever. Like whatever am I doing that for. I wonder if it's a feeling that one can easily comprehend. It's somewhat like you're just caught in the middle. Between hoping and the reality.

And oh boy, the reality sucks.

Not tenacious enough is it? So what?

5 Comments:

At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god... take it easy... don't stress yourself too much, you will become crazy~~ just relax and always look at the bright side of life...... smile ^_^

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I know how you feel. You just keep pushing, wondering what you're pushing for. Don't just do it and say "that's just the way I am" but instead, do it because you want to do it. Either for the greater good or the greater evil. You decide. Remember, we all need a break at times. I've had mine.

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can easily feel how you are feeling now. stay strong! one day you will be strong enough. :)

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am good. The context isn't as bad as it sounds.

Of course I am strong enough. hurrhurr. But it's a loooooooong story. hehe~

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger 道爷 said...

hey anonymous,

stfu ok?

you don't know the crap thats coming out of your mouth is pissing her off, but i do..

there is a place for rubbish, and thats in the bin, or your own blog, not another person's blog..

and why do you not leave your name? are you that much of a coward? or is it because you use a know-it-all tone when you know wad you say belong under the category of crap..

if you are not saying anything encouraging, its better you don't say anything at all, the first time i flamed your comment, it was fun, now, i pity your ignorance, but i take heart that you are at least blissful..

m.r. anonymous, not everyone gets a break the way the want it, or even at all, in life, so, if you had yours, i am glad you had it, don't rub it into other people who haven't gotten their break..

get lost k? it would help 3 people, you, me and her..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home