Monday, August 06, 2007

Waiting

This is quite getting on my nerves. And if I can, I would like to rip the daylights out of them.

Recently, I had this new driving instructor. He was supposed to bring me to a circuit to practice my driving for my test due end this month.

During the first lesson, he managed to surprised me unpleasantly, as I realized what he's freaking teaching is so different from what I've learned from my previous instructor. And these includes basic stuff like changing of gears to the freaking parking.

Never mind.

Then I asked him, straight after the lesson on Friday to settle my next session with him. He told me to call him on Sunday.

Fine.

When I called him on Sunday, 3pm, without much consideration, the first timing i got from him as 0900 on Monday.

Such a fucker. The reason I wanted to settle my session on Friday is to avoid this type of shitty timings. Like hello?! 9-freaking-am?! Is your mind on vacation?!

Never mind.

Then, at 1030pm, after 7hrs 30mins, he called me and said that there's a circuit available at 5pm and asked me to turn up for the 9am lesson as well as the 5pm lesson if I want the circuit.

And so, feeling that it was quite ridiculous to have 4 hours of driving lessons in a day, I asked him for alternative timings. And he responded like, this week might not have anymore, and next week is tough to get as well. I mean how screw up can this system get? I am paying him to get me a circuit. And all he can offer is some timing that I might not even make it.

He fucking takes me as an idiot waiting for him to teach or what. To just set things like this. Being sooo last minute and so inconsiderate. I am the one fucking paying him. And obviously he don't fucking DECIDE my schedule unless he's my fucking secretary.

Stuffs like these really make my blood boil.

I am so not getting private instructors, ever. They don't seem to have the common sense of responsibility, service and respect for their customers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home